Friday, January 6, 2017

HELLO 2017

Assalamualaikum and Jumuah Mubarak!



Hola! It is a brand new year again. Hope it is still not too late to wish you all happy new year! May 2017 brings us all the best and happiness..Ameen! :)

Also not to forget, thank you and good bye 2016 for so many beautiful events we had last year. Still there were ups and downs but that's life. We were thankful that we successfully got through it. Alhamdulillah.

This year all my kids are going back to school. So far they seem in a better spirit and dedicated doing homework. Yes, they already have homework since the first day of school starts. :D

I get back to my old routine. Busier of course. I get up earlier every morning to prepare breakfast. Today I pack food for the girls since their bag are lighter today but usually they just buy at the canteen.

For me, it is good to train them how to use their pocket money in buying food and keep the balance after school. Then teach them how to save money earlier, right. ;)

Hopefully, this year will be more productive year for all of us :D. And I pray nothing but the best in health, success and happiness for myself, my husband and our kids. And may Allah always protect, guide and bless us and you all too. :)

Ok till then, wassalam.


No comments: