It's been a long time i do not share any recipe here. I always cook our usual and comfy food, so nothing special to share its recipe because everyone already knew it.
This time, i would like to share about the homemade white sauce for spagetti carbonara which i'd found on Google. But it was the basic one. So i'd improvised it a little bit up to my liking.
Fortunately, it turned out well. And my hubby and kids loved it so much. Alhamdulillah...:)
Hence i decide to share the simple but yet yummy recipe here for my personal collection. Hopefully it could also benefit others. :)
For the ingredients:
1/4 cup of butter
1/4 cup of flour
1 cup of fresh milk
5 clove of garlics (sliced)
A pinch of salt, black pepper and oregano
300 or 400g minced beef
Some olive oil or cooking oil
1. Cook sliced garlics in oil and butter until it brown a lil bit and smelled.
2. Pour the minced beef into it. Stir it well.
3. Pour in the flour. Stir evenly with slow fire.
4. Then pour in the fresh milk and stir for a while.
5. Put a pinch of salt, black pepper and oregano according to your taste
Lastly, serve it on with spagetti which you already boiled earlier. Then garnish it with anything you and your family like.
For us, we only had in our stock some sliced of chicken salami! Voila, it's yummy! ;D