At this stage of pregnancy, my craving goes even wilder. If i see or hear any tempting food, i will start craving for it and i will make sure that i will get it no matter what. Recently, some of my FB friends were shouting out 'Tiramisu', 'Tiramisu' at their FB status and they made me mouth-watering just to read the word! So yes, my baby and i had been craving for it ever since. BUT only yesterday, i found out that they apparently meant Tiramisu for a malay drama not the cake..hahaha...;p Nevertheless, after surfing so many version of the recipes, i had finally decided to use the simple recipe below:
1 whole sponge cake or any cakes ( i used sponge fingers instead )
250ml whipping cream
200ml cream cheese
1/2 cup fine sugar
1 cup of hot water
1 Tbs of nescafe flakes
Cocoa flakes for decoration( i used belgian chocolateflakes instead )
1. Mix nescafe flakes into a cup of hot water and stir it well.
2. Add sugar together with cheese and cream
3. Beat them until it puffed
4. Cut the sponge cake into two layers
5. Pour the nescafe mixture onto the first layer of the cake
6. Spread the sugar, cheese and cream on it's surface
7. Put another layer of cake on top of it
8. Then repeat step 5 & 6.
9. Cover it with cling film and keep it refrigerated for a while
10. Sprinkle cocoa flakeswhen serving it.
Hmm simple indeed. i loikee..TQ blogresipi, i heart u..:D
So yesterday Yus and Hadzley came over to our house so we had eaten Tiramisu together2..Alhamdulillah, my first attempt of making Tiramisu turned out successful. Yus said its taste was good too. TQ dear! :)