Feel so long not updating any cooking experiment in this blog. I'm afraid i would loose my interest. ;p Actually, i just have a mood to take picture of my experiment today so there it was! A hot fried fusilli with mozarella cheese. Resepi suka hati so bagi nama pun suka hati lah. :D
As usual, if i cook i will try to cook as simple as i can. ;)
Small quantity of cooking oil and butter
Some paste of garlics, onions and anchovies
Some paste of chilli
3 Tbs of oyster sauce
Some of sirloin beef
Some medium size of prawns
Some carrots, baby corn, coriander leaves
Some fusilli pasta (boiled to cook n toasted)
a pinch of salt n black pepper
1. Preheat the cooking oil in the wok. Then saute the garlic, onion and anchovie paste until golden and smelled.
2. Pour chilli paste and beef. Fry them for a while or until the beef are cooked.
3. Put some oyster sauce and prawn and stir them evenly.
4. Put into it butter, salt and black pepper before pouring the pasta into it.
5. Then put veges into it and give them a stir.
6. After a while, put the eggs, mozarella cheese and stir them evenly.
7. Taste, and add whats should be addded..then it's ready to serve! ;)
Lastly, I'm happy that i'm sharing this humble recipe...hihihi.