Tuesday, August 16, 2011
1/3 of packet striped jelly
2 cups of water
1 cup of granulated sugar
1 cup of fresh milk
2 Tbs of custard flour
A little essence of vanilla
A little cocoa powder, red and green colour
1. Soak the striped jelly for awhile then cook in the pot with two cups if water and 1 cup of sugar.
2. Mix the custard flour into a cup of fresh milk and filter them by using a sieve.
3. Pour the mixture into the pot and stir Them evenly until boiled.
4. Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Put each with cocoa powder, red colour and green colour. ( u can divide into 4, 5 or even 7 as well ;P)
5. Prepare the casserole which one end is a little higher than the other. Then start pouring each mixture one after another. ( cocoa mix, red, green and repeat the process)
6. Once finished, cover the casserole with cling film and cool it in the fridge as long as you want!:)
The outcome was Walla walaupon tak segebu yang i nak. (hihi banyak songeh plak ek :P) May be next time kene tam-bah telur kan, tak gitu?;)
Nway, recipe Credit to kak ibah. :)