Monday, August 22, 2011
White Sauced Beef Lasagna
Only, it's the first time we used the white sauce and the taste was undeniably better plus it was prepared with love kan..;) So the outcome turned walla and it was churned with love too!
So here it goes the recipe..;)
1 bombay onion (chopped)
2 laddle of unsalted butter
400g of mince beef/chicken
Ready made lasagna tomato sauce and cream (white sauce and i used Dolmio brand)
Mozzarella cheese (grated)
Some vege if you like
1. In a pot, melt the butter with medium heat, then cook the chopped onion with beef chicken until brown and tender. ( can put some water to quicken the process)
2. Pour the tomato sauce and vege then stir them evenly for about 5-10mins. Off the heat.
3. Prepare the ceramic casserole and arrange lasagna sheet into it. Then pour the tomato and meat gravy onto it and make sure it covers all the surface. ( tips: layer the sauce thinly so u can have layers of lasagna sheets;))
4. Then sprinkle the grated cheese on the gravy and start repeat no.3.
5. Once finished, this time you spread the white sauce onto the gravy and again must cover all the surface.;)
6. Repeat no.3 with no.5 & 6 (selang-selikan) until no more space left in the casserole. The final layer should be layered with grated cheese.;)
7. Preheat oven for 10mins and then bake for 45mins at 160degree C.
8. Then serve it best when its cool and with the white sauce. Yummy!:)
Thats all! I know that i owe this recipe to some of my sweeties who had request in my FB..really sorry for this delay..;( nway happy trying and enjoy it k!:)