I have tried this new simple recipe on last monday. It was first trial and it was divine. Definitely will make it again! ;)
4-6 ounce pieces Cod fish
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1/2 tbsp butter (i put 2 tbsp of it)
1 tbsp olive oil (i used vegetable oil ;D)
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley ( i used dried parsley ;))
1. Preheat oven at 400degrees.
2. Place fish in the microwable plate/baking dish. Season it with a little bit of salt and ground black paper.
3. Place butter and olive oil in a non-stick pan. Heat on medium low.
4. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add lemon and parsley, then remove from heat.
5. Drizzle garlic mixture over top of fish. Bake for 12-1 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
For me, I just put in my 3-1 microwave oven and press auto cook for roasted fish. It's done less than 8 minutes. Easy-peasy! ;))
Serves 4. That's all. Happy trying! :)